LIME QUICKDRAW NY SILVER SET
A high-quality quickdraw at a superb price, the Climbing Technology Lime Set NY is lightweight, hard-wearing, and boasts a classic design that will have you covered whether it's sport climbing or mountaineering.
Boasting a compact, classic offset D shape, the Lime Set NY has a hot-forged, light-alloy construction, and both biner's offer a keylock gate and catch-free nose. The lower biner has a bent gate for ease of clipping, whilst a 'FIXIT' rubber fastening on the lower crab, prevents rotation, cross-loading and protects the draw against abrasion.
- Maximum strength without sacrificing lightness
- Robust 16 mm polyamide sling
- Catch-free nose for easy rope insertion/removal
- FIXIT rubber fastener on the lower carabiner that prevents rotation during use
- FIXIT rubber fastener protects the sling from wear and tear
We offer tracked shipping with either Evri or DPD at the checkout, you will receive a tracking number once we have dispatched your order. Typically, orders placed before 4pm are delivered within 2-3 business days.
For full information, please visit our full shipping policy.
- Pack of 6 quickdraws
- Length: 12 cm
- Closed Gate Strength: 23 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 8 kN
- Cross Load Strength: 8 kN
- Sling Strength: 25 kN
- Gate opening: 21 mm
- Sling: 16mm Polyamide
- Weight: 600 g (6 quickdraws)
Climbing Technology have been designing and manufacturing Personal Protective Equipment in Italy for over 35 years. Their innovative products are specially produced for mountaineering, sport climbing and professional environments.