AXIS HMS SG CARABINER
A large HMS carabiner with wide opening and screwgate, made from hot-forged light alloy, designed for use in rigging systems, setting up belays and for abseiling.
Incredibly light and strong, the Axis Screwgate uses an accentuated double T profile (essentially an I beam profile) for maximum strength to weight ratio, while the carabiner's shape ensures correct orientation of ropes.
- shape guarantees correct axial loading relative to rope and other devices;
- large size and ample width to allow use of Munter hitch knot, the securing of more than one rope, slings or devices and rope manoeuvres in general;
- accentuated double-T profile, for an excellent weight/load ratio;
- lightened and shaped form for improved ease of holding;
- catch-free closure to avoid accidental tangling during use.
- Hot-forged light alloy
- Large size and ample width
- Excellent weight/load ratio
- Catch-free closure
- Lightened and shaped form
We offer tracked shipping with either Evri or DPD at the checkout, you will receive a tracking number once we have dispatched your order. Typically, orders placed before 4pm are delivered within 2-3 business days.
For full information, please visit our full shipping policy.
- Gate: screw gate
- Size: 121 x 82 mm
- Weight: 79 g
- Strength: 25 kN
- Strength (gate): 10 kN
- Gate opening: 24 mm
Climbing Technology have been designing and manufacturing Personal Protective Equipment in Italy for over 35 years. Their innovative products are specially produced for mountaineering, sport climbing and professional environments.